twowahms

We are two WAHM's dedicated to bringing you beautifully handcrafted items, for family, home and life.



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So Many Changes!

2011 is a blink away, and 2010 is coming quickly to it's end.

I cannot fit all the things that happened this year in one blog post, but I'll post about the GREAT changes that God has brought about in the last month or so.

It's hard to decide on a starting point - I guess I'll touch on the fair in Purcell to begin. In September I took a table, banner, golf balls and some passes for golf to the fair in Purcell. There I met an amazing woman who I instantly connected with. Her name is Carolyn and she blessed me so much with her sweet nature! She shared a business opportunity with me, and I decided to try it. I am a Pampered Chef consultant (check out my website if you want, www.pamperedchef.biz/reginathomas). It's been going very well for a baby business, and I hope to watch it grow. Actually, I hope to push, shove, and propel it forward in growth.

September turned into October and Halloween was around the corner. My ex and I are getting along fantastically and I see it helping my kids. However, my oldest has been miserable since the disastrous split last year, and while I saw some improvement, he was not his happy self yet.

Halloween happened, and my oldest was Buzz Lightyear, and my youngest was Optimus Prime. They got more candy than they needed and November started.

At this point their Dad has been staying with us for....I don't know how long. It's comfortable. He crashes on the couch (yes...the couch. Period.) and helps with the boys in the morning and gets Asher to school. After much debate we decide it would be best for the boys if I was home full time again and I turn in my two weeks notice. Oddly enough, Stacy gets sent back to work two weeks later, and I work out an additional two weeks (partially due to an illness, and partially to help make sure the wonderful lady that got the job knew what the job entailed). With Stacy going back to work, and the little one already out of daycare, I took him to work for two weeks. Talk about a long two weeks!

Here we are, Tuesday November 16th, and I'm home for my second day. I have a special girl here with us everyday again, and my boys are happy. Exuberantly, bubbly, easy to get a long with happy. Who knew that two days home could make such a difference? I am surprised and I'm happy and my heart feels full and content again.

And Knot on Purpose is off to a strong start, and I'm hoping that I can drive this forward, with the blessing of the Lord, each and every day.

In Him,
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment