twowahms

We are two WAHM's dedicated to bringing you beautifully handcrafted items, for family, home and life.



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Travel on by Tuesday...

It's 5 o'clock somewhere...okay, actually it's 5 o'clock here. Tuesday just whooshed right by, and I keep wanting to say it's Friday. I suppose we should call that some seriously wishful thinking! I am trying to decide what to spend my thirty "free" minutes doing. I'm headed to a Christmas Arbonne party (WAHOO!) and I'm looking forward to it. I have thirty minutes between now and then, and I'm wanting to practice my knitting. I also want to finish up a hat I'm working on crocheting. I should switch some laundry. I need to hang some up, move some from washer to dryer, and start another load. As I name off everything I find myself overwhelmed and blogging instead of anything else.

Do you ever find yourself overwhelmed by the to-do list? I'm not the first to say this, but YOU CAN DO ANYTHING FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES!! And when I apply that principle to my life, I get a lot more accommplished. I just pick a task, and set a timer, then get busy!

I think I'm going to go spend fifteen minutes on the laundry, it's the biggest pile in the house right now.

How and when do you fit in your fifteen minutes of anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment