twowahms

We are two WAHM's dedicated to bringing you beautifully handcrafted items, for family, home and life.



Thursday, December 16, 2010

The other face behind these scenes....

Hey ya'll! I came to this sudden realization after reading back over some of the KOP FB posts and previous blogs and I want you to know something! There is another special lady behind KOP - a good friend of mine. Her name is Heather and she is just as responsible for this wonderful little business as I am. She's just the quiet one. I handle the online traffic, posting, emails, etc. but she crochets as much, if not more, than I do! She's amazing, talented, and I'm glad to call her friend!

She has three kids of her own, a hubby, ten acres, a handful of pets, and manages to squeeze in crocheting! She is having as much fun crocheting as I am, and she has as many, if not more, dreams for KOP as I do.

So, when you are browsing are blog, or our FB page, please remember she is a HUGE part of what we are doing, and when I make a post and say "I this, I that" make a note to yourself it should say "We this, we that..." as there are two ladies behind this fun business!

In Him,
Regina & Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment